1. Protection of Personal information and Security Control Measure
2. Handling of Personal Data
2.2. Transfer to Third-Party
2.3. Data Sharing
2.4. Procedure for Disclosure and Others
1. Protection of Personal Information and Security Control Measure
1.2. The Company will appoint the supervisor of Personal Information Management, and enforce the protection, management, and strict control of Personal Information. Also, the Company will appoint the supervisor of Personal Information Audit, enforce the audit on Personal Information protection, and improve internal system and its management. In case the Company provides subcontractor(s) with Personal Data (Personal Information of which personal database and others consist) within the scope of Personal Information uses, the Company signs agreement with the subcontractor(s) on the maintenance of confidentiality and Personal Information, prohibits any other usage than the ones described in this policy, supervises and makes them take security control measures, if necessary.
1.3. The Company will enforce the internal rules including the one regarding Personal Information, then clarify and instruct guidelines of Personal Information protection to its employee.
1.4. The Company clearly recognizes the management risks, such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss and defamation of Personal Data held by the Company, and takes any necessary measures, both personnel and material, for security control of these risks.
2. Handling of Personal Data
2.1.1 For the postal, facsimile and e-mail transmission of information to customers regarding Company’s products, services and others like campaign
2.1.2 For consultant with customers on the Company’s products and services
2.1.3 For demand survey and marketing activities for the Company’s products and services
2.1.4 For satisfaction survey, improvement and development of the Company’s products and services
2.1.5 For the delivery of products purchased and giveaway merchandise
2.1.6 For the delivery of compliment in return for cooperation on the research, etc.
2.1.7 For the delivery and confirmation of e-mail services
2.2.1 Disclosure or provision is required by laws or regulations
2.2.2 Disclosure is required to protect to human life, health or property in case obtaining the individual’s consent is difficult
2.2.3 Disclosure is required to improve public health or promote sound upbringing of the children in case obtaining the individual’s consent is difficult
2.3.4 Disclosure is required to cooperate with the public affairs of national or local government, and obtaining the individual’s consent is likely to hinder the administration of public affairs
2.3.1 Personal Data items to be shared are:
2.3.2 Purposes of use by the user are as follows:
2.3.2b For satisfaction survey, improvement and development of the Company’s products and services
2.3.3 Party responsible for management of Personal Data is the Company.
2.4.2 Correction, deletion, and others
2.4.3 Discontinuance and erasure
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
3.1 YOUR COOKIE CHOICES AND HOW TO OPT-OUT
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, please consult the general cookie information at allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, please consult the information provided by Adobe at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online services features and some parts of the online services may not function properly.